Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > maxisys pro, key programming
maxisys pro, key programming

3942 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: 2015-07-21 17:17:14

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    Mehmood
    2015-07-19 09:59:34
    Hi everyone,
    I own a maxisys pro, and I want to know if it support key programming function.
    If yes, which cars brands and models are supported?

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2015-07-19 10:37:44 (Reply to:Mehmood)

All Key programming and Immobilizer functions are being deleted as we speak and I am not joking around.

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    Mehmood
    2015-07-19 12:57:52 (Reply to:Dave08902)
    What do you mean by that?

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2015-07-19 14:18:38 (Reply to:Mehmood)

We have been losing all key programming functions with every update for all makes and models.  Actually were not only losing key functions but all functions with each update.  Do yourself a favor and don't update your tool.  If you do, it will become a large brick that is worth nothing.  Just spend some time and read the forum here.  Welcome Aboard, But I don't think this forum will be up much longer.

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    elmajestro

2015-07-20 01:40:32 (Reply to:Dave08902)

I agree with you

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-20 04:39:30 (Reply to:Mehmood)

It depend what you want to do. There is a lot of key programming in our tool. Some of them they take them off others is still here.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-20 06:26:46 (Reply to:Pedro)

what good spirit is that pedro. has you joint the mob also, everything Erik has said is a lie, or is he bullshiting you too, how much is autel paying you to spread all that crap around you seem to think is knowledge or are you calling me a liar. for some one to talk all that smack it has to be either under autel's payroll or simply is blind or want to be blind  about everything going on  here. if they gave you different software to shut you up, don't be coming here saying this and that work cuz  they don't. you are the only person here that thinks shit works. I am in usa and all the vehicle's software here has been trashed, including all the japs, if you have something to prove or say here say it with examples, show pictures and proves to back up what your saying to other members here to do. I have read all your posts and nothing you claim  works, does at all. stop telling people to copy and paste this and that cuz that shit don't work either. all the new software releases are bullshit and if you don't see that then you don't know shit about software or cars for that matter, so go and take your bullshit back to where you got it from. we don't need another tech support want to be here. we are only interested in  china autel support and their final take on this tool's future.  this shit don't work, don't program keys or any damn thing. and stop telling people to send data logs  so others can't see whats going, besides that shit don't work either.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-20 11:56:37 (Reply to:Pedro)

The functions are there at time, but is it really working?

Some European stuff may, but if someone has tried in reality (not just checked menu functions) or it is functional, I would love you to post it.

•   Level 4   
    (111) points
    brad

2015-07-20 16:22:15 (Reply to:Matronix)

Ford PATs is working fine.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-20 19:07:17 (Reply to:brad)

on how many vehicles model year and which version do you have, also which tool? the ford ids?
  Total2 Pages